Your privacy is important to us and we want to offer a transparent policy to help you better understand the personal data we collect. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, contacts and all other persons about whom AAI made with love holds information.
By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means AAI made with love BV, a company registered in the Netherlands and “you” means the individual (to whom the information relates).
This policy covers:
- What personal data we collect
- How we collect personal data
- How we use your personal data
- Contact and interaction with you
- Legitimate interests
- Sharing personal data
- How long will we keep your personal data?
- Links to other websites
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Transferring information outside the UK and Europe
- How to contact us
- Changes to the policy
1. What personal data we collect
- The personal data we collect includes:
- your name;
- your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in, AAI made with love events and trade fairs
- Information about you that you give us in person at our events and trade fairs;
- Only if required, your payment details and financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code
2. How we collect personal data
The personal data we collect is:
- information you give to us when you come in to the Cash&Carry Warehouse;
- collecting information you give to us when you purchase products or visit us at a trade fair
3. How we use personal data
We use your personal data to:
- provide information about our collections and services to you;
- keep you informed about our collections, trade fairs and events that we think you may find interesting;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- communicate with you;
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our site safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- for security and to check your identity.
4. Contact and interaction with you
If you sign up to our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post or through social media.
To help us better understand the information you would like to receive, you can always contact us by email.
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
5. Legitimate interests
We use your data to respond to your enquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about AAI made with love, trade fairs and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”)
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate are:
- collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience;
- to make sure you receive updated information on our business activities;
- to provide the services you have requested; and
- for our own marketing and research
6. Sharing personal data
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our products or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
- We may also share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so;
- and other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity
- trade fairs, to invite you to our fair
7. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
8. Links to other websites
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail address.
9. Cookies and similar technologies
- understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse;
- understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice;
- measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you, and
- help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies but this may affect your full experience of the website.
10. Transferring information outside the Netherlands & Europe
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and may also be processed by agents operating outside the EEA who work for us.
When we, or our permitted third parties, transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standard required in the European Economic Area or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your information where:
• the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the European Commission; or
• where you have consented to the transfer.
11. Your Rights
At any time, you have the right to:
- request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described above in the marketing section;
- restrict processing of your personal data;
- data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change by sending a message to the following email address email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
13. Changes to the policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.
Last updated: Thursday May 24th 2020